The Queendom of Murder Stab Kitty is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 299 million Murder Stab Kittyians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.4%.
The strong Murder Stab Kittyian economy, worth 14.9 trillion Purrs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is 49,696 Purrs, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 262,614 per year while the poor average 4,994, a ratio of 52.6 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Murder Stab Kitty's national animal is the Imposter Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Murder Stab Kitty's influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Murder Stab Kitty relocated from Concorde to Shinka.
- : Murder Stab Kitty resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Murder Stab Kitty's influence in Concorde rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Murder Stab Kitty was endorsed by The Kingdom of Doksansia.
- : Murder Stab Kitty endorsed The Republic of Crown 12.
- : Murder Stab Kitty relocated from Shinka to Concorde.
- : Murder Stab Kitty was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Murder Stab Kitty applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Murder Stab Kitty's influence in Shinka rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".