|Capital||None of your business|
|Leader||None of your business|
|Faith||None of your business|
The Most Serene Republic of Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by None of your business with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, ubiquitous missile silos, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.303 billion Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Joan live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, although Education, Administration, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Law & Order and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of None of your business. The average income tax rate is 1.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo-ish economy, worth a remarkable 1,205 trillion Ron Pauls a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 227,274 Ron Pauls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
The police have been reduced to using duct tape instead of handcuffs following further cutbacks, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon, the koala bear stadiums are open 24/7, and rioting and unrest sweep the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo's national animal is the koala bear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is None of your business.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, rioting and unrest sweep the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, the koala bear stadiums are open 24/7.
- : Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo endorsed The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo was endorsed by The Federation of Bodstia.
- : Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Pro-Market.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, the police have been reduced to using duct tape instead of handcuffs following further cutbacks.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo-ish companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation.
- : Following new legislation in Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Perchan, Denado, The Sigometh Dynasty, Lazarene Ryccia, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Burning Pants, Caybow, Arkanik, Rommanda, Bobs raider puppet, The Salvation States, Aigania, Aguaria Major, Manaric, Nargorthia, The New California Republic, Auralon, Aaecilia, Othan, Darcaethir, Leonism, Issrak-om, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Courlany, Port Flynt, Killer Kitty, Ashoy, Owans, Frankender, Fylshlant, Nucular, Silver Minner, The Celestial Lands, State of Cascadia, Debussy, Ecchi Unlimited, Mussoliniburg, Hukaa, Whale Republic, DaPiFanatic, Tjabino, The Edderalish Empire, Tolfaer, Fanadia, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Nazarstan, and 3 others.Domais, Steel Vagabonds, and Bodstia.