The Constitutional Monarchy of Malikhabar is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 414 million Malikhabarians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Al-Kabir. The average income tax rate is 67.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Malikhabarian economy, worth 34.0 trillion Khabarias a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 82,134 Khabarias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome, the government pours millions of Khabarias into rehabilitation programs annually, and school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malikhabar's national animal is the Barbary Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, the government pours millions of Khabarias into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes.
- : Malikhabar endorsed The Republic of Saperisole.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, surprising numbers of poor people are protesting against taxing the rich.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Malikhabar Blood Tithe.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, the nation's laws on image rights are amongst the strictest in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Malikhabar, the new airport at Mr. Giles' farm is panicking his sheep.
Endorsements Received: 134 » Xentherida, Ethnon, Orado, Perikuresu, Bharathvarsh, The Rhein States, Guer Aike, Steampunk Ariel, Dreadton, Cretox State, Landfinia, Dar es Saalam, Great Bights Mum, Hamerica, North Bratislava, Valentine Z, Yellops, Former English Colony, Siwale, New Celoveniortan, Francois Isidore, Zemnaya Svoboda, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Imperial Pieserged, Bankowiata, Planes, Koda-Land, Shibutani, Ellbonnia, Yokciq Empire, Republica Guilleana, Votak Matim, Cajland, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, Zzozona, Figyjharli, Aerilia, Svenskskit, ForestMythal, Hardscrabble, Loutsland, Omnistria, Aeolist, Aryan Homeland, New Lakemba, Xyrron, Illusia and Neverendia, and 84 others.The Tampa Bay Rays, Kranostav, Eri-Maqa-Ena, McMasterdonia, Climeria, Wineclaw, Dangine, Mon Island, Wilkshire, Xagill, Selfgradatude, Empy, Sil Dorsett, Pasargad, El Fiji Grande, Tyirza, Defense For The World Assembly, Tsandonown, Sikol, Libertania Democratica, Kragsgale, Siforpeo, Pallaith, Wapistan, Travislavania, Seanat, Sunto, Shadowrik, Britle, Frances Francis the First of France, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Libvillia, Runeda, Super Girl, The Pantheons, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Venicea, Novremia, Merconitonitopia, Pleroma Sans Romans, Fraystonia, Simone Republic, Kastonvia, Madjack, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, East Akra, Sopernia, Bearical, Nova Arcania, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Card Kingdom, Que Lukustinardon, Outer Shenendoah, Sahriastan, Lionia, Capablanca, Logovets, The Calabash Protectorate, Blyskalia, His Enduring Majesty, Vesteysia, The Blazeland Administration, Tibus Heth, Rising Sakura, Nimarya, Chips and Guac, Tringapore, Pazair, Praeceps, Solcius, Duryanistan, Aruvicion, Noesantara, Zapiron, Godwanna, Kitzgos, TyGerria, Palgo, Dabarastan, and AmManies.