The Kingdom of Malchalar is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 584 million Malchalarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sparta. The average income tax rate is 36.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Malchalarian economy, worth 59.8 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 102,374 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
There's a hole in the heart of every Malchalarian city, getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Malchalar, all you have to do is pray to get into Malchalar, and the nation leads Europe in per capita stalking. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Malchalar's national animal is the Peregrine falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Malchalar, the nation leads Europe in per capita stalking.
- : Following new legislation in Malchalar, all you have to do is pray to get into Malchalar.
- : Following new legislation in Malchalar, getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Malchalar.
- : Following new legislation in Malchalar, there's a hole in the heart of every Malchalarian city.
- : Malchalar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : Following new legislation in Malchalar, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Malchalar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Malchalar, heavily-laden pregnant women are told they can manage.
- : Following new legislation in Malchalar, reflection is vital for badly behaved politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Malchalar, teenagers claim that morning paper rounds are performance art.
Endorsements Received: 59 » North of Americas, Imperium Anglorum, Invernessia, Gorzi, Elisabethshagen, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Heplon, Walfo, Berlin and Hanover, Meropis, The Champions League, Eco-Paris Reformation, Rary, Dabarastan, Kanokla, Scutarie, Eppur, New Eestiball, Northern German Federation, Thracia and Crimea, Thracia Republic, GanymedEuropa, Jim the Baptist, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, Yahlia, Mojuatafurertopeopir, The Reunited Yugoslavs, United States of Russia1, Dark Matter, Ausvelt, Arbere, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Regnum Italiae, Zelenskraine, Christian Terra, Gotho, Vulxo, Agausia, Qroma, Nardin, Antair, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Kalebo, Anglinia, Kaspinia, Noristoniaka, Nghymru, Apabeossie, and 9 others.Europe a Nation, Nyvunnland, Armbruster, Burvenchkaht, Hessinau, Jahass, Zipser, Polis Ortigia, and Chronus.