|Faith||an obscure religion that has no name|
The Commonwealth of Mainze is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Noble Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 8.934 billion Mainzeans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mainze City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Mainzean economy, worth a remarkable 3,393 trillion Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 379,859 Dollars, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,026,524 per year while the poor average 37,419, a ratio of 54.2 to 1.
The government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again, it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers, and exam halls are littered with used needles and empty pill bottles. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Mainze's national animal is the Aardvark, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is an obscure religion that has no name.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mainze was endorsed by The Federation of Bodstia.
- : Mainze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Mainze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, exam halls are littered with used needles and empty pill bottles.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in Mainze, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Mainze endorsed The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Mainze was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Treadwellia, Saundie, Bobs raider puppet, New Rogernomics, Courlany, Nargorthia, Aigania, Emperor PJ, Greygard, Russiane, Denado, Ni Hon, Axixic, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, The Sigometh Dynasty, Serlanda, Custadia, Arkanik, The Salvation States, Pherttsylvania, Aguaria Major, Flurf, Manaric, Marcellinople, Zetaopalatopia, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Othan, Auralon, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Nova Zemlya, Leonism, Sireco, Issrak-om, Praenestia, The Islands of Colwell, Wishper, TypoTech, Ashoy, Owans, Silver Minner, Nucular, Fylshlant, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, and 17 others.Frankender, Debussy, Ecchi Unlimited, Fortytipper, Humanistical, Mussoliniburg, Whale Republic, Hukaa, Surd, The Edderalish Empire, Tolfaer, Davaro, Fanadia, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, Steel Vagabonds, and Bodstia.