|Capital||ma tomo Kapito|
The United Socialist States of Ma pi kulupu is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, ban on automobiles, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 296 million ma pi kulupuans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ma tomo Kapito. The average income tax rate is 85.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Ma pi kulupuan economy, worth 12.7 trillion manis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 42,963 manis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Extreme political groups are outlawed, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, if there's something strange in your neighborhood you call Brancaland, and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ma pi kulupu's national animal is the kijetesantakalu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ma pi kulupu withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : Ma pi kulupu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : Ma pi kulupu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : Ma pi kulupu was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive and Most Cheerful Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs and Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Ma pi kulupu, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Ma pi kulupu, if there's something strange in your neighborhood you call Brancaland.
- : Following new legislation in Ma pi kulupu, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Ma pi kulupu, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- : Ma pi kulupu was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Ma pi kulupu, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
Endorsements Received: 64 » FlyLands, Manchukurun, Socialist Zorolia, Grebanistan, Shamian, Red Nation State, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, North Fluedan, Feyrisshire, Soviet Felines, Carrico, Socialist Balkon, Eleanors Isle, Flying-Penguins, The Steephills, Paulistania, Melanesia and Micronesia, Newlbania, New Soviet States of America, Pogging Through The Pain, The Reunification of Korea, Pajonia, South Merwervader Islands, Hispania Lusitana, Aeruda, Techno Socialystiche, Yutopia, Kominis, Timofeyland, Green Briar, Soviet Socialist Anglia, East Shancia, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Free Collectives, Huelistan, Sheathimony, Council of America, American Liberationists, Canadian Democratic Republics, Repolaa, Floreznia, Whatevernext, Phallas, Boyarkinskaya, Socialist Cymrus, Novao, Transbiansylvania, Exania, Bovad, Ugriasau, and 14 others.Councilist Communes, Sith Isles, Saxxony, Comuny, RSSFR, Democratic-Socialists, Karelianastan, Firaxos, Borealian Communes, Puaco, Kethania, Mallissa, Colil, and Marxistans.