The Republic of LOYAL VINNY is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 1.776 billion LOYAL VINNYians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 49.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant LOYAL VINNYian economy, worth 15.6 trillion marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Basket Weaving, Pizza Delivery, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 8,773 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. LOYAL VINNY's national animal is the swan.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : LOYAL VINNY's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : LOYAL VINNY's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : LOYAL VINNY relocated from Planet balls to The Rejected Realms.
- : LOYAL VINNY was ejected from Planet balls by The Republic of GRHB WA nation.
- : LOYAL VINNY's influence in Planet balls rose from "Truckler" to "Duckspeaker".
- : LOYAL VINNY's influence in Planet balls rose from "Apprentice" to "Truckler".
- : LOYAL VINNY's influence in Planet balls rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : LOYAL VINNY resigned from the World Assembly.
- : LOYAL VINNY relocated from Artificial Solar System to Planet balls.
- : LOYAL VINNY was endorsed by The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 7.