The Kingdom of Loegries is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Adam Pendragon with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, pith helmet sales, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.211 billion Loegriesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Camelot. The average income tax rate is 65.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Loegriesian economy, worth 385 trillion sesterces a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 174,241 sesterces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
They say that Loegriesians made a dessert and called it peace, commemorative mugs remembering last year's Black Friday Crockery Riots are a best seller this year, a bureaucratic fight over LIA cafeteria food expenditures has caused the temporary suspension of all agency counterintelligence operations, and the meaning of life was recently discovered in the patch notes for Version 1.42. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Loegries's national animal is the deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Loegries was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Loegries, the meaning of life was recently discovered in the patch notes for Version 1.42.
- : Following new legislation in Loegries, a bureaucratic fight over LIA cafeteria food expenditures has caused the temporary suspension of all agency counterintelligence operations.
- : Following new legislation in Loegries, commemorative mugs remembering last year's Black Friday Crockery Riots are a best seller this year.
- : Loegries was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Loegries, they say that Loegriesians made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Loegries, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Loegries, cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them.
- : Loegries was endorsed by The ʇɐǝɹפ qoq of Bobki.
- : Loegries was endorsed by The Origin of Music of Hertfordshire and Jammbo.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Divina Patriae, Bran Astor, United Adaikes, Papercuts and Skittles, Westwind, Gryphonian Alliance, Bhang Bhang Duc, Oometz, Shaktirajya, Liberillia, Recuecn, Pandaland II, United States of Northern America, Fujai, Cryland, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Gastenburg, The Undivided, Quevilis, Great Sheriffdom, Robbinston, Kittenlicious, Surroosia, Wyndward, Fielure, Vlobbania, Common Good, Barcocoland, Atheist States of Philippines, The Fourth Redoubt, Constantinopolisia, Pernacyvokya, Sindria, Svanland, Greynne, Win Mints, Neon Sweden, Tropical Isles, Western End Them Son, Archonina, Twisted Duality, Mirchusko, The Unified Missourtama States, Mathematania, Marina Nova, Shaqolandia, Sultanat of Turkistan, Holmani, Kiensu, and 52 others.Nieubasria, Einherfell, Pi Island, Arracrania, Shirwan, Zoran, Arnic, Wickedly evil people, IndyCar Racing, Numpties, Av Libertas Vindex, Gracelantia, Refugeeria, Eienn, Plankstein, Conestopolz, Hiems, Durtoss, Euarsia, The Rega, New Belia, Turizion, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Condonohia, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Saransh, Mercia Regnum, The Antarctic Empires, Ingentis Novus, Akshireuya, Triestine, Carvell, Volkason, Bodusse, Amanohara, Fallen Iron Duke, Leukogeras, The divisive isolationists, Reklim, Dankinsted, Nas Crustium, Avadon, Saronistan, Emark, Giovanniland, DiscGolfLand, Fhaengshia, Dilber, Acropylae, Pilonistan, and Hamburg Neo.