|Leader||Bernhard zur Lippe|
The Federal Republic of Lippeland is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Bernhard zur Lippe with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, aversion to nipples, and digital currency. The compassionate population of 2.013 billion Lippelandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lippstadt. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient lippelandish economy, worth 335 trillion Lippmarks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 166,710 Lippmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians can't accept birthday presents from their own children, Bernhard zur Lippe's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter, and Bernhard zur Lippe's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lippeland's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lippeland was endorsed by The Dominion of Siluvia.
- : Lippeland was endorsed by The Republic of LaSenpo.
- : Lippeland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Lippeland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Lippeland, Bernhard zur Lippe's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : Following new legislation in Lippeland, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter.
- : Following new legislation in Lippeland, Bernhard zur Lippe's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Following new legislation in Lippeland, politicians can't accept birthday presents from their own children.
- : Lippeland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Limiting Animal Pathogens".
- : Lippeland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Hawks"".
Endorsements Received: 75 » Antarctican Immagrants, Deims Kir, Tarradal, TESDAI, Bonnie Blue Republic, Neo URSS, Hollip, Legoa, South-Central Rhodesia, FrendLEEistan, Nordhpadhan, Nadal Mobianordia, Kathricore, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Rixurian Conglomerate, Disnk, Bicala, Chocolatistan, Friedmanica, Ruwan Islands, Hansa Federation, The Stupendous Rebellion, Hazbin demons, New Tussia, Altnia, Canasius, Authoritism, Arstotskiano, 3 Islands Of The East Pacific, Peacockastan, Raffleston, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, George-Harian, Artevenia, Singhapala Bisaya, Mabufudyne, Jizue Isles, Stutzist, Khezite Mandali, Ansoku, Earthern Alliance, Ofrus, Zwadda, The Federation of Spokane, Yemeria, Dolplandia, Schabinur, Ichirokuhachi, Ussko, J Class, and 25 others.Sacara, Allor II, Alenshire, North luffenland, Nighter, Nova Trento, Holy Virus empire, Tillaania, SinLandia666, Roughst, Tranqulity, Senar, Kingdom of New Italy, Serdtgyu, Pupslandia, Dwebsatiania, New Trussia, New Slovakastan, Micalandia, Sonderbourg, VoidborneEmpire, The Tribia, Normianm Empire, LaSenpo, and Siluvia.