The Republic of LaSenpo is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its triple-decker prams, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 414 million LaEgyptians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 25.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient LaSenpoan economy, worth 20.8 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 50,133 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity, and going on a diet invalidates your passport. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. LaSenpo's national animal is the peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : LaSenpo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : LaSenpo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Following new legislation in LaSenpo, going on a diet invalidates your passport.
- : Following new legislation in LaSenpo, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity.
- : Following new legislation in LaSenpo, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle.
- : Following new legislation in LaSenpo, picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them.
- : Following new legislation in LaSenpo, battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out.
- : LaSenpo was endorsed by The Republic of VoidborneEmpire.
- : LaSenpo was endorsed by The Hallowed Queendom of Aeraven.
- : LaSenpo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bran Astor".
Endorsements Received: 41 » Artevenia, Bonnie Blue Republic, The Tribia, Jizue Isles, Earthern Alliance, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Tillaania, Deims Kir, Ruwan Islands, Nova Trento, TESDAI, Dwebsatiania, South-Central Rhodesia, FrendLEEistan, Antarctican Immagrants, Dolplandia, Nadal Mobianordia, Micalandia, Authoritism, SinLandia666, Normianm Empire, Neo URSS, Arstotskiano, Nordhpadhan, Ansoku, J Class, Chocolatistan, Awesometonia, Sacara, Mabufudyne, Pantsville, Schabinur, Libereausia, Canasius, Nighter, Siluvia, Lippeland, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, The Stupendous Rebellion, New Slovakastan, and VoidborneEmpire.