The Republic of Kurapika Zoldyck is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its daily referendums, ubiquitous missile silos, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed population of 7.315 billion Kurapika Zoldyckians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 40.9%.
The strong Kurapika Zoldyckian economy, worth 517 trillion Bloods a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 70,791 Bloods, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
The government has declared that monochrome cinema is the next big thing, students and teachers are regularly stopped and searched for symbols of religious affiliation before class, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, and sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kurapika Zoldyck's national animal is the Assassin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kurapika Zoldyck resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kurapika Zoldyck was endorsed by The Colony of Japan Guardian.
- : Kurapika Zoldyck relocated from Artificial Solar System to Japan.
- : Kurapika Zoldyck endorsed The Republic of They will never take our freedom.
- : Kurapika Zoldyck was endorsed by The Republic of They will never take our freedom.
- : Kurapika Zoldyck endorsed The Technocratic Utopia of Astroneer.
- : Kurapika Zoldyck was endorsed by The Technocratic Utopia of Astroneer.
- : Kurapika Zoldyck endorsed The SQUEEZE THEM ON GME of Moneymakestheworldgoround.
- : Kurapika Zoldyck was endorsed by The SQUEEZE THEM ON GME of Moneymakestheworldgoround.
- : Kurapika Zoldyck endorsed The Armed Republic of Epicer Unicorns.