|Leader||Keats Romanov Muhammad Aisingoro II|
|Animal||Khoo Keng Keat|
The Federal Democratic Republic of Kiatland is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Keats Romanov Muhammad Aisingoro II with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, national health service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 798 million Kiats love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kiat Nipplepolis. The average income tax rate is 66.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kiats economy, worth 91.8 trillion Kiatdollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 115,073 Kiatdollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gangs of political bullies tell minority voices to "shut up because we say so", vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags, and consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage. Crime is totally unknown. Kiatland's national animal is the Khoo Keng Keat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage.
- : Kiatland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes.
- : Kiatland endorsed The Republic of Bruhland.
- : Kiatland was endorsed by The Republic of Bruhland.
- : Kiatland changed its national nation type to "Federal Democratic Republic".
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, gangs of political bullies tell minority voices to "shut up because we say so".
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, funerals are often rudely interrupted by juggling clowns shouting for volunteers from the audience.
- : Following new legislation in Kiatland, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Cutias, Raghallaigh, Turpotia, Le Libertia, Eloscape, Land of Bobtopia, Zecklandia, Old Aweic Wirs, Mancheseva City, Unidoria, Astrellan, Polgaria, Pirataria, Siburian, Lethen, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Republic Of Bruhlandis, Libertatem Omnibus, Gooblaria, Zakanda, Dat Countreh, Deliber, Arvigiel, The Militarist States of America, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Bursken, Poquaoi, Brickfield, Gabingston, Korektonon, Gemeinschaftsland, Stefoland, Cato2, South Parter, Buddhists of Janra, Thice Frostalt, Acapais, Dead Warrior Daddy, Murden, Kurvix, Nairatania, Beriwen, West Wirral, P0ptr0pica, Barcelona and Girona, Greatnessity City, Havenwelle, Spartacistan, European capitalism, Turks and Francs, and 26 others.Enuroland, Cultursus, Maowi, Paxlond, Saturnia Tellus, Dark Edgyness, Mediocrea, Prov, Akeland, Pland Adanna, Votokia, Aevana, Penlopa, Voxum Mortalum, The duck republic, Purple Ruthenia, Primorye Oblast, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Rafen-Zheltyr, Myotatunto, Northeastern Italian, Hakwan, Scarlington, Baobab-Bumbaria, Tsiamuns Velleniouss, and Bruhland.