|Leader||Saleel III Khezi|
The Parliamentary Sultanate of Khezite Mandali is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Saleel III Khezi with an iron fist, and remarkable for its absence of drug laws, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.425 billion Mandalites are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jedinah. The average income tax rate is 66.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Khezite economy, worth 209 trillion Al-Diras a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 147,329 Al-Diras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Carbon-footprint restrictions are making businesses walk, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents, constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths, and travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs. Crime is totally unknown. Khezite Mandali's national animal is the Crow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Khezite Mandali was endorsed by The Republic of VoidborneEmpire.
- : Khezite Mandali was endorsed by The Dominion of Siluvia.
- : Khezite Mandali was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Khezite Mandali was endorsed by The Empire of Nighter.
- : Following new legislation in Khezite Mandali, travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs.
- : Following new legislation in Khezite Mandali, constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths.
- : Following new legislation in Khezite Mandali, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents.
- : Khezite Mandali was endorsed by The Empire of Yemeria.
- : Khezite Mandali was endorsed by The Empire of Normianm Empire.
- : Khezite Mandali was endorsed by The Federation of Sonderbourg.
Endorsements Received: 62 » George-Harian, TESDAI, Antarctican Immagrants, Nadal Mobianordia, Jizue Isles, Nordhpadhan, Deims Kir, Chocolatistan, Pyatingrad, Hazbin demons, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Canasius, Ruwan Islands, South-Central Rhodesia, Lippeland, Authoritism, Singhapala Bisaya, Bonnie Blue Republic, FrendLEEistan, Schabinur, Mabufudyne, Greater Drenthe, Neo URSS, Raffleston, Stutzist, Rixurian Conglomerate, Artevenia, Ansoku, Byth Aldoms, Peacockastan, Kathricore, Disnk, Tarradal, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Hansa Federation, Arstotskiano, Earthern Alliance, Zwadda, Dolplandia, Ofrus, New Tussia, The Federation of Spokane, The Stupendous Rebellion, Ichirokuhachi, J Class, Sacara, Allor II, Hollip, Nova Trento, SinLandia666, and 12 others.Roughst, Tillaania, Dwebsatiania, New Trussia, New Slovakastan, Micalandia, Sonderbourg, Normianm Empire, Yemeria, Nighter, Siluvia, and VoidborneEmpire.