The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an even hand, and remarkable for its teetotalling pirates, ubiquitous missile silos, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 34.994 billion Kaigians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth an astonishing 13,018 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 372,034 Flabbergasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners, they who do not work shall not eat, teachers are routinely tested to keep their jobs, and concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas".
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, teachers are routinely tested to keep their jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, they who do not work shall not eat.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, sea side cafes are required by law to close during summer.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, a government program is underway to revitalize Kaigi's beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, state officials tend to disappear after they forget to salute Lord Blake's portrait.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, only adults may purchase violent video games.
Endorsements Received: 164 » Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, Kriov, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Urimel, Elejamie, Brotherland, New Leganes, TethehAlla, Norport, Islandian Free States, The Empire of Rijelv, Slui, Hobbesistan, Republic of Berzerkistan, Roliganistan, Propwash, Arkantis, The Romanum Legio, Asendavia, ReeK, Headpat Central, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Euricanis, Akorial, Sansangra, Wiranath, Eagas, Socialist Holy American Empire, VW53Aland, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Broengtopia, Someseni, Galve, Riveraland, Peryn, Soirwren, Dark Edgyness, Hizuru, British Calradia, United China Nation, Axdel, and 114 others.Unger under over, Kucia, Ridann, Neruch, Mer Dieu, Bullpups, Federated States of Zootron, The United Asian Republics, BearStackof2015, Kilkire, Pekweng, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, ArenaC, Kalaratri, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Under Upper Antartica, Abadong, Enlil, Libertanny, Grossvietnam, Under Sea Desert, Liberstankonia, Matdor, Western Pakistan, Stanisiti, Vilit Umanstan, Servants of Gizmo, Dragons Blood, Brethren, Interdimensional Waifus, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Tawuse, Chubaka, Merlovich, Evrigenis, La xinga, Monix, Volkarai, Modra, Rainbow Vests, The Solar Ottomans, Dolielmarth, Zukchiva, Fellon, XK-Class, Trulu, Tretrid, Quartzland, Schrebia, Freedomindia, Antserso, Todd McCloud, Azureano, Wallenburg, Coruh, East Shire, Tassirion, Lingu, Distro-Spartica, Quinto Piano, Ripsylvania, Blobbo, Acronis, BuciLand, Vaskeden, United Dirtpile, Rohanland, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Virgoliaendorses, Barfleur, Peoples Republic of GG, Sokala, RealDealGG1, Roissyland, Aivintis, Khadah, Eudinity, Belora Gyles, Raunch, Jakubonia, Yossito II, Woodsind, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Puelo, Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Tseriesiscoming, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, CheeseBurrito, La Floride, Greater New Cassandra, TM-Jesselton, Imprisoned Freeman, Flench, Layngderfleethe, Pastellene, Washingtonian Order, Filipopol, Calmarya, Quail Empire, Philville2, A mean old man, Iove, Halaethaed Commune, Santa Dystopia, Arcady-Asclepia, Chriona, and Survivoristan.