|Leader||Jaririan Federal Council|
The Technocratic Federal NS of Islamic Republic e Jariri is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Jaririan Federal Council with a fair hand, and renowned for its triple-decker prams, compulsory military service, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 17.288 billion Jaririans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ahmyth. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Jaririan economy, worth a remarkable 2,930 trillion Jaririan Cyurks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 169,492 Jaririan Cyurks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers, nudity is frowned upon, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted, and withdrawal of support for drug addicts is leaving many with cold sweats. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Islamic Republic e Jariri's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Islamic Republic e Jariri, withdrawal of support for drug addicts is leaving many with cold sweats.
- : Following new legislation in Islamic Republic e Jariri, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted.
- : Following new legislation in Islamic Republic e Jariri, nudity is frowned upon.
- : Islamic Republic e Jariri voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Islamic Republic e Jariri was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
- : Islamic Republic e Jariri voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Following new legislation in Islamic Republic e Jariri, soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers.
- : Following new legislation in Islamic Republic e Jariri, the sound of office water cooler chatter has been replaced by the whirring of computer cooling fans.
- : Islamic Republic e Jariri endorsed The Confederacy of Isles of Govia.
- : Islamic Republic e Jariri was endorsed by The Confederacy of Isles of Govia.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Zavea, Capitalist Paradise, The Pacific Caliphate, Collosuss, The Horror Channel, Vas Normandy, Aggro, Cyrtenes, Cecilly, Raj7765, Farrakhan, Emeseses, Pettlland, Lederland, Perfect Sublime Masters, Rubian Empire, Edgedgie, Masters86, Panormia, Yoshiterra, Maazalik, MLGMADDENTRUMP2k16, Sarotte, Republic of edward, OspasiA, Beezertopia, Andromeda Islands, Unibot III, Florin, Rushkaland, Aandruzognivia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, ThePlace, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Razorback, Delight, Nation of Urie, Fragmented Spero, Arinteriswith, Hyponichtmallieturam, Alcrestia Liakar, Old Blackwood, Singu1arity, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Cleo and Topaz, Ulslur, Bauntu, Of Altonianic Islands, Parx, and 45 others.Visionary Union, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Tom97land, ShyVini, Dyllypoly, Super Mega Awesome, Demetrian, Anarchisticstan, Lolcatistan, APKland, Ghojingles, United Latin American States, Rublex, Federal States of Libertania, Greater-Syria, Zonduria, Kwailia, Allwarts, Vlengia, VTML, CLovidia, Aviace, East Pearkryx Figa, Ataleshilbonia, Sinoco, Luxize, Silap Inua, Centurionis, Hunternia, Berlitria, Aianistan, Kivis, United Prussian Reich, Iiindia, Zabatata, Betusiwa, Sabai Mak Mak, NewColo, Ullava, Fauzjhia, Noneyuh, Vulpecula Toa, and Isles of Govia.