The Protectorate of Insaptive is a massive, safe nation, notable for its state-planned economy, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 1.893 billion Insaptiveans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 45.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Insaptivean economy, worth 17.7 trillion kronor a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Basket Weaving, Trout Farming, Soda Sales, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 9,367 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Insaptive's national animal is the leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Insaptive's influence in Iran rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Insaptive's influence in Iran rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Insaptive's influence in Iran rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Insaptive's influence in Iran rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Insaptive's influence in Iran rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Insaptive's influence in Iran rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Insaptive's influence in Iran rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Insaptive relocated from Lazarus to Iran.
- : Insaptive was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Insaptive ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.