|Leader||CFO Qelu q' Yerun|
|Faith||Yal Badh Uddaq|
The Republic of Imenvje is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by CFO Qelu q' Yerun with an iron fist, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, pith helmet sales, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 5.675 billion Imenviqi are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Qaladukh. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Imenviqi economy, worth 965 trillion vijj qdhars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 170,195 vijj qdhars, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,559,277 per year while the poor average 1,981, a ratio of 786 to 1.
The government prefers to leave the past buried, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, exports of live cows arrive pre-roasted, and bailiffs must face down a fusillade of depleted uranium rounds. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Imenvje's national animal is the swan, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Yal Badh Uddaq.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imenvje's influence in Wysteria rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Imenvje, bailiffs must face down a fusillade of depleted uranium rounds.
- : Following new legislation in Imenvje, exports of live cows arrive pre-roasted.
- : Following new legislation in Imenvje, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- : Following new legislation in Imenvje, the government prefers to leave the past buried.
- : Imenvje was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Imenvje, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Imenvje, only the brainiest citizens become academics.
- : Following new legislation in Imenvje, drugs containing the compound "oleum de serpens" are being sold to cancer patients.
- : Following new legislation in Imenvje, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.