The Constitutional Monarchy of Illu-chi is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 387 million Illu-chians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 24.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Illu-chian economy, worth 33.0 trillion Yen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is 85,314 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The fate of the world literally rests on Leader's fingers, the government has begun breaking all large businesses into thousands of mom-and-pop general stores, the nation is wading into dangerous waters, and brazen mayors claim official expenses to pay for their drug habits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Illu-chi's national animal is the Yo-kai, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Illu-chi was endorsed by The Golden Compassionate Utopia of Anarchisticstan.
- : Illu-chi's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Illu-chi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens and the Top 10% for Rudest Citizens.
- : Illu-chi lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Illu-chi was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Farrakhan.
- : Illu-chi endorsed The Holy Empire of Greater-Syria.
- : Illu-chi endorsed The Kingdom of Ledama.
- : Illu-chi endorsed The Holy Empire of Farrakhan.
- : Following new legislation in Illu-chi, brazen mayors claim official expenses to pay for their drug habits.
- : Illu-chi was endorsed by The Robot of Hoffania.