|Leader||Confederal Comissar Iósif Jrioukarin|
The Confederation of Republics of Huelistan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Confederal Comissar Iósif Jrioukarin with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 13.519 billion Huelistanis are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Huelingrad. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Huelistani economy, worth a remarkable 3,485 trillion New Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 257,794 New Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Builders across Huelistan are blocked up with orders for new public loos, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, and schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students. Crime is totally unknown. Huelistan's national animal is the lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Huelistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Huelistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Huelistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Huelistan, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Huelistan, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Huelistan endorsed The Republic of EOJ.
- : Huelistan endorsed The United Socialist States of Ma pi kulupu.
- : Huelistan was endorsed by The Republic of EOJ.
- : Huelistan was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Ma pi kulupu.
- : Following new legislation in Huelistan, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Kethania, Novopangaea, Uinted Communist of Africa, Illeron, Shamian, Itre, Marxmeans, Vulga, Soviet Felines, Stalin Lands, Transbiansylvania, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Phallas, Karelianastan, Luftetia, The Tsardom of Muscovy, Bibliophilius, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Picuros, Bruzzundunga, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Whatevernext, Seungli, Rothnia, Council of America, Maogeji, Keltische, Floreznia, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Tranbian, Mallissa, Slakchtreen, Brauengen, Wuffington, Borealian Communes, Yeniseisk, Feyrisshire, Councilist Communes, Soviet State of Covernant, Terlas, Pangeaeae, The Bon Fa Islands, Kheltchistan, Wice, Sopielepit, New Soviet States of America, Omafana, Rouvenor, Krestyana, Chhaya, and 27 others.104 Partisans, Fizula, The Movion, South iberian, Arpol, Halsoni, Socialist Balkon, Old Corus, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Heitoria, Comuny, Passany, Repolaa, Tackastan, Tharth Carf, Carrico, Flying-Penguins, Conarland, The Steephills, Socialist Heronia, 4D Donkeys, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, Malev, Larger Green Plants, Ma pi kulupu, and EOJ.