|Capital||The House at Pooh Corner|
|Faith||Honey Bee Goddess Worship|
The Bumbly Buzzing Apiary of House at Pooh Corner is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Winnipeg Pooh with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.084 billion Pooh Bears are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The House at Pooh Corner. The average income tax rate is 75.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pooh economy, worth a remarkable 1,161 trillion honeys a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 143,636 honeys, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passive-aggressive congratulations cards inform mums-to-be that their pregnancy is their greatest achievement in life, parents often leave their kids in the car while they attend mindfulness meditation sessions, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners, and no one gossips with Winnipeg Pooh during diplomatic summits. Crime is totally unknown. House at Pooh Corner's national animal is the Heffalump, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Honey Bee Goddess Worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : House at Pooh Corner was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : House at Pooh Corner's influence in Hundred Acre Wood fell from "Power" to "Eminence Grise".
- : House at Pooh Corner's influence in Hundred Acre Wood rose from "Sprat" to "Power".
- : House at Pooh Corner relocated from Lazarus to Hundred Acre Wood.
- : House at Pooh Corner created a custom banner.
- : House at Pooh Corner altered its national flag.
- : House at Pooh Corner was refounded in Lazarus.
- : House at Pooh Corner ceased to exist in Hundred Acre Wood.
- : House at Pooh Corner was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in House at Pooh Corner, no one gossips with Winnipeg Pooh during diplomatic summits.