|Leader||Jolene Ponggol Ang|
The Free Confederal Republic of Holing is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Jolene Ponggol Ang with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 4.932 billion Holingians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unio Civitatem. The average income tax rate is 84.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Holingian economy, worth 782 trillion Holineses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 158,719 Holineses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's no such thing as bad publicity, foreign leaders are advising that Jolene Ponggol Ang's letters must have gotten lost in the mail, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, and older citizens lament over the loss of law and order. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Holing's national animal is the Holgle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Burhilanity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Holing was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : The Union of H-land Founder granted Border Control and Polls authority to Holing and renamed the office from "MOFA / MOC / President" to "President" in H land.
- : The Union of H-land Founder renamed the office held by Holing from "MOFA / MOC / Acting WA Delegate/ President" to "MOFA / MOC / President" in H land.
- : Holing resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Holing lodged a message on the H land Regional Message Board.
- : Holing updated the World Factbook entry in H land.
- : Following new legislation in Holing, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Holing, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Holing, foreign leaders are advising that Jolene Ponggol Ang's letters must have gotten lost in the mail.
- : Following new legislation in Holing, there's no such thing as bad publicity.