|Leader||Queen Kathrin II|
The Kingdom of Hastren is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Queen Kathrin II with an even hand, and notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, smutty television, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.071 billion Hastrians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neufeld. The average income tax rate is 50.2%.
The strong Hastrian economy, worth 164 trillion Pryldings a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Information Technology. Average income is 79,659 Pryldings, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Purported secret military bases are dismissed by Queen Kathrin II to be highly-advanced toilet factories, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, and newspapers are running a front-page picture of Queen Kathrin II holding a crowbar and standing over a bloodied stockbroker. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hastren's national animal is the Crocodile, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Orthodoxism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hastren was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : Hastren endorsed The Commonwealth of Chronus.
- : Hastren endorsed The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Hastren was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Chronus.
- : Hastren was endorsed by The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Hastren endorsed The Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Hastren was endorsed by The Holy Cryptocracy of Jahass.
- : Hastren voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of the Press"".
- : Hastren voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Contact rights between Parent and Child".
- : Hastren endorsed The Democratic Junta of Burvenchkaht.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Nardin, Eco-Paris Reformation, Yahlia, Dabarastan, Meropis, Invernessia, Felhaven, Eppur, Heplon, Thracia Republic, Rary, Northern German Federation, Regnum Italiae, North of Americas, Gorzi, Berlin and Hanover, Walfo, The Champions League, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, GanymedEuropa, Elisabethshagen, Jim the Baptist, Irminsulia, New Eestiball, Kanokla, An Clar, St Scarlett, Caescadia, Gliesetonia, Wombelland, Noristoniaka, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Thracia and Crimea, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Dark Matter, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Hessinau, Ausvelt, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Zelenskraine, Gotho, Agausia, Imperium Anglorum, United States of Russia1, Kalebo, Anglinia, Kaspinia, Nghymru, Apabeossie, and 7 others.Europe a Nation, Nyvunnland, Burvenchkaht, Jahass, Polis Ortigia, Chronus, and Trixeland.