|Leader||Council of Rabbits|
The People's Republic of Greater Hongshan is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Council of Rabbits with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, rampant corporate plagiarism, and public floggings. The compassionate population of 5.571 billion Hongshanren are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Niuheliang. The average income tax rate is 90.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Hongshan economy, worth 516 trillion drachmas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 92,634 drachmas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors, Council of Rabbits's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, and Council of Rabbits's opponents have adopted dogs to chase away the mailman. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Hongshan's national animal is the bunny, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Daoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Hongshan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Goias SSR.
- : Greater Hongshan was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Brenirven.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The United Soviet States of Flying-Penguins.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The Catfish's Republic of Goshnia and Goshnigovina.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The People's Republic of Marx Juche.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The Republic of Egalit.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The Federal Republic of Bogovslavia.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The People's Republic of Repolaa.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The People's Republic of The Communist regime of Sovietchina.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The Free Land of Trombossa.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Kethania, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Slakchtreen, Lilshire, Vulga, Marxmeans, Tranbian, Mallissa, Bibliophilius, Brauengen, Seungli, Keltische, Feyrisshire, Soviet State of Covernant, Ursina, Bruzzundunga, Pangeaeae, The Bon Fa Islands, Floreznia, Wice, Council of America, Boyarkinskaya, Americ anfootball, The Steephills, Karelianastan, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Socialist Balkon, Anti-Cheeseheads, Carrico, Socialist Heronia, Passany, Larger Green Plants, 4D Donkeys, Comuny, Trombossa, The Communist regime of Sovietchina, Repolaa, Bogovslavia, Egalit, Marx Juche, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, Western Utopias, Flying-Penguins, Brenirven, and Goias SSR.