|Leader||LÚlia de Almeida Gonzalez|
The Federal Republic of Ganjallia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by LÚlia de Almeida Gonzalez with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.357 billion Ganjallians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Twin Peaks. The average income tax rate is 98.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Ganjallian economy, worth 801 trillion hempcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 183,939 hempcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers, goldfish bowls are three metres in diameter, and formerly internationally exported goods are now given away for free. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ganjallia's national animal is the owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ganjallia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Belarusball.
- : Ganjallia was endorsed by The Communist Proletarian Union of Carrico.
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, formerly internationally exported goods are now given away for free.
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, goldfish bowls are three metres in diameter.
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers.
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in Ganjallia, military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft.
- : Ganjallia endorsed The Republic of Omafana.
- : Ganjallia endorsed The Community of Heitoria.
- : Ganjallia endorsed The People's Republic of Vinidad.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Luftetia, Vulga, Arbados Balarascia, Shamian, Saint Shepard, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Nueva Zulia, North Fluedan, Tanamerah, Rothnia, Pro Bey, Kethania, The Reunification of Korea, Old Mare, Soviet Felines, Illeron, Rubumba, Phallas, Pyralspite, Transbiansylvania, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Bibliophilius, Virdmar, Uinted Communist of Africa, Green Briar, New Soviet States of America, Dudaev, Parangaba, Debordan, United States of Buffaloia, Therlica, Marxmeans, Picuros, Whatevernext, Seungli, Saorta, Council of America, Maogeji, Bruzzundunga, Keltische, Floreznia, Tranbian, Mallissa, Karelianastan, Wuffington, Brauengen, Mycenaean United States, Grand Pato, Feyrisshire, Soviet State of Covernant, and 22 others.Pangeaeae, Sodoran Alesia, The Bon Fa Islands, Kheltchistan, Wice, Drachmia, Sopielepit, East Shancia, Rohvenn, The Steephills, Cinnamon Valley, 104 Partisans, The Transmanian Islands, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Socialist Balkon, Vinidad, Heitoria, Omafana, Carrico, and Belarusball.