The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its vat-grown people, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 6.226 billion Florinese are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sirius. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Florinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,434 trillion Antarctic Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 230,443 Antarctic Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, the big red machine has ground to a halt, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, and no one gossips with Leader during diplomatic summits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Florin's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Florin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Florin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Florin, no one gossips with Leader during diplomatic summits.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, the big red machine has ground to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Florin, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Florin endorsed The Commonwealth of Noneyuh.
- : Florin endorsed The Golden Compassionate Utopia of Anarchisticstan.
- : Florin endorsed The Confederacy of Isles of Govia.
- : Florin was endorsed by The Confederacy of Isles of Govia.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Farrakhan, Zavea, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Emeseses, Thuringia Reich, Singu1arity, Panormia, Arinteriswith, Capitalist Paradise, Lederland, Cecilly, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Sarotte, Edgedgie, Centurionis, Beezertopia, The Horror Channel, Perfect Sublime Masters, Pettlland, Vas Normandy, Aeritania, Maazalik, Masters86, Rubian Empire, Cyrtenes, Rushkaland, Republic of edward, OspasiA, Serious Problems, Collosuss, Aandruzognivia, Arkhane, Crazy Firemen, Casanas, Magrinia, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aggro, CLovidia, Super Mega Awesome, Greater-Syria, Delight, ThePlace, Nation of Urie, Novi Libertas, Fragmented Spero, and 24 others.TorNaGul, ShyVini, NewColo, Aianistan, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Hyponichtmallieturam, Ulslur, Rublex, Bauntu, APKland, Alcrestia Liakar, Of Altonianic Islands, Parx, Visionary Union, Makdon, Chimes, Dyllypoly, Demetrian, Chonk, Silap Inua, Fauzjhia, Noneyuh, Anarchisticstan, and Isles of Govia.