|Capital||Helsinki and Helsinki|
The United Finnish Empire of Finland and Finland is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its suspicion of poets. The hard-working, democratic population of 5.028 billion Finland and Finlandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Helsinki and Helsinki. The average income tax rate is 24.2%.
The Finland and Finlandian economy, worth 224 trillion finnish euros a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 44,595 finnish euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly, 4-year-olds studying for their mathematics exams are anxious that they will be unemployable in adulthood if they fail, and mechanics are often exhausted by their work. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Finland and Finland's national animal is the finnish fennec, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Finland and Finland's influence in Sikh Empire rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Finland and Finland's influence in Sikh Empire rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Finland and Finland's influence in Sikh Empire rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Finland and Finland's influence in Sikh Empire rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Finland and Finland relocated from Lazarus to Sikh Empire.
- : Finland and Finland's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Finland and Finland's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Finland and Finland revoked its national leader.
- : Finland and Finland altered its national flag.
- : Finland and Finland was refounded in Lazarus.