|Leader||High Reality Mage Rooke|
|Faith||funny cat pictures|
The Disputed Territories of Fel Vudos is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by High Reality Mage Rooke with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.892 billion Vudosians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Defense, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gran Grimouth. The average income tax rate is 53.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vudosian economy, worth 259 trillion Divos Drams a year, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 136,982 Divos Drams, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, and the nation has an international reputation for compassion. Crime is totally unknown. Fel Vudos's national animal is the Strenehe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is funny cat pictures.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fel Vudos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending and Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, programmers often reinvent the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Fel Vudos, funerals are often rudely interrupted by juggling clowns shouting for volunteers from the audience.
- : Fel Vudos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sex Worker Protections Act".
- : Fel Vudos was endorsed by The Community of Equity.
- : Fel Vudos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
Endorsements Received: 119 » Sylh Alanor, Araine, Liphia, Melenavenia, Floofybit, Typica, Nekhuser-Ra, The Star Enpire, Vikoland, Narwhal, Golden gateway, Tiralta, Denimz, Uitmuntendheid, Tovenia, Junitaki-cho, New Filippe, Duneraven, Inaros OPA, Axolotlta, Haibaria, Pangeodrea, Polushia, Nottinghaven, New Pi-Ramesses, Aephony, Far Anoglinlan, Crialdenna, Brazileand, Aumbura, Porthosia, Bobesville-Sholstine, Ladita, Delta Vega IV, Eastern Lancasteria, Orangino, Nangka, Michis, Yondoria, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Kaltea, Tralfamdore, Burning Sand, Pantsari, The Pacific Northwest, Portmanteau, Whitanchir, Androgyn, Jacobs, St Leone, and 69 others.Sinya Arda, Crabani, Roseven, The Bengal Region, Jazur, Rosadeu, Istastioner, Alabastapunk, Parvesha, Letargia, Ameth, Libeenes, Cadenzana, Parklina, Mel7746, New Ras, Markerica, Teiya, Southern Skane, Neo Seych, Trattativa, Kova, Windermeria, Itdepends, ZaBruhMoment of Vehemesht, Waywards Edge, Dimm-A-Land, Amiyoka, Etanistania, Atrellia, Refuge Isle, Vandlektam, Bonyolult, Skivv, Siren 1, Melior Mundi, Inner Arand Larsivex, The Land Named Bob, Venland, The Isomarderes, Joe Gatto 2, New Odessey, Talmon, Simpsonia, Serilussark, Fiverdom, Honlan, Alison Hammond, Serrande, Secret Skies, Mallard, Ullrani, Nea republica, Powesaria, Merulla, Poltinicia, Huliunov, Slavalenia, Journia, Chatula, West Aralks, Erie-Arcadia of Wombats, Lyrvetsi, People Who Cant Read Good, Socalist Nation of Pasta, Maunaina, Talkeetna, Vandermeer, and Equity.