|Leader||JP the Great|
The Holy Empire of Emperor PJ is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by JP the Great with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, anti-smoking policies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 24.085 billion Emperor PJians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sunnydale. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Emperor PJian economy, worth a remarkable 5,350 trillion Red Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 222,135 Red Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Medical lawsuits are out of control, JP the Great's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, and foreign musicians that JP the Great dislikes are turned away at the border. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Emperor PJ's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emperor PJ was endorsed by The Republic of Sword Coast Islands.
- : Emperor PJ was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Emperor PJ endorsed The Consultancies' Republic of Fanadia.
- : Emperor PJ endorsed The Republic of Darnitsa.
- : Emperor PJ endorsed The Monster Lazarene of Domais.
- : Emperor PJ voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, foreign musicians that JP the Great dislikes are turned away at the border.
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, JP the Great's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, medical lawsuits are out of control.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Caldariat, The New California Republic, Aaecilia, Aigania, Praenestia, Wilhelmsborough, Courlany, Treadwellia, Killer Kitty, Bobs raider puppet, Nargorthia, Saundie, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, Darkium, New Rogernomics, Wishper, Axixic, Mainze, Denado, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, The Salvation States, Cieran, Ni Hon, Manaric, Auralon, Darcaethir, Leonism, Aguaria Major, Issrak-om, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Ashoy, Silver Minner, Nucular, Fylshlant, Debussy, Fortytipper, Mussoliniburg, Hukaa, DaPiFanatic, Whale Republic, and 12 others.ImperialisLorderon, Surd, Normianm Empire, Ecchi Unlimited, The Edderalish Empire, Tolfaer, Fanadia, Darnitsa, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, Steel Vagabonds, and Sword Coast Islands.