|Currency||Natural Resources Credit|
|Animal||great hammerhead shark|
The Federal News Service of Earth Nationals is a huge, safe nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, frequent executions, and avant-garde cinema. The quiet, industrious population of 789 million nationalists are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Geneva. The average income tax rate is 75.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish nationalist economy, worth 16.5 trillion Natural Resources Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Woodchip Exports industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 20,864 Natural Resources Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The constant playing of Merry Birthday on nationalist radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall, vanity is considered the fifth cardinal virtue, and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Earth Nationals's national animal is the great hammerhead shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Earth Nationals's influence in Nationalist Movement rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Earth Nationals's influence in Nationalist Movement rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Earth Nationals relocated from Animal crossing to Nationalist Movement.
- : Earth Nationals's influence in Animal crossing rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Earth Nationals relocated from Union of questionable nations to Animal crossing.
- : Earth Nationals's influence in Union of questionable nations rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Earth Nationals relocated from National conservative party to Union of questionable nations.
- : Earth Nationals was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Earth Nationals's influence in National conservative party rose from "Powerbroker" to "Hermit".
- : Earth Nationals's influence in National conservative party rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".