The Holy Empire of Dwebsatiania is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, compulsory military service, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed population of 513 million Dwebsatianians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 15.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Dwebsatianian economy, worth 40.6 trillion Dwebikies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 79,232 Dwebikies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Dwebsatiania, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, and patriots insist that size does matter. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Dwebsatiania's national animal is the Death God, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dwebsatiania was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Great Britain Ireland and Normandy.
- : Dwebsatiania's influence in Lands End rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Following new legislation in Dwebsatiania, patriots insist that size does matter.
- : Following new legislation in Dwebsatiania, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Following new legislation in Dwebsatiania, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : Following new legislation in Dwebsatiania, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Dwebsatiania.
- : Dwebsatiania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Dwebsatiania, a lack of funding for new shows has turned television into 24/7 re-runs.
- : Following new legislation in Dwebsatiania, almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme.
- : Dwebsatiania was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 58 » Tillaania, Dolplandia, Antarctican Immagrants, Ruwan Islands, Tranqulity, Senar, TESDAI, Septoland, Bonnie Blue Republic, Earthern Alliance, Pantsville, Holy Virus empire, FrendLEEistan, Hansa Federation, Neo URSS, Schabinur, Arstotskiano, Pyatingrad, Chocolatistan, Canasius, Ansoku, Kingdom of New Italy, Lippeland, Mabufudyne, South-Central Rhodesia, Stutzist, Rixurian Conglomerate, Artevenia, Ichirokuhachi, Jizue Isles, Nordhpadhan, New Slovakastan, Deims Kir, Hooseria Magna, Nova Trento, LaSenpo, Nadal Mobianordia, Micalandia, Awesometonia, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Authoritism, SinLandia666, The Tribia, Normianm Empire, J Class, The Federation of Spokane, Ajuuran Sultanate, Sacara, Islan Reican, Libereausia, and 8 others.Nighter, Siluvia, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Byth Aldoms, United Peoples of Flowers, Sistatel, VoidborneEmpire, and Great Britain Ireland and Normandy.