|Leader||King-Emperor Otto I|
The Empire of Donaufoderation is a massive, genial nation, ruled by King-Emperor Otto I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 1.917 billion Danubians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wien. The average income tax rate is 82.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Danubian economy, worth 195 trillion Kroner a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 101,886 Kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Distant and obscure male relatives succeed to the Danubian throne, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry, political dissidents are cut off from essential services, and older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Donaufoderation's national animal is the Black Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Donaufoderation was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Donaufoderation was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Chronus.
- : Donaufoderation was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Donaufoderation was endorsed by The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Donaufoderation was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Donaufoderation, older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road.
- : Following new legislation in Donaufoderation, political dissidents are cut off from essential services.
- : Donaufoderation was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Donaufoderation was endorsed by The Holy Cryptocracy of Jahass.
- : Donaufoderation was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic.
Endorsements Received: 83 » The New Nordic Union, Salarnsia, Imperium Anglorum, Meropis, The Champions League, Yahlia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Thracia Republic, Regnum Italiae, Mynox, Ostermarch, Invernessia, Northern German Federation, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Walfo, Jim the Baptist, Apabeossie, Irminsulia, Thracia and Crimea, North of Americas, Kanokla, Ausvelt, Noristoniaka, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Bareu, West Atone, St Scarlett, Zulrich, GanymedEuropa, Parliamentary Laramidia, Dark Matter, Quebris, Gliesetonia, New Eestiball, Wombelland, Eppur, Girvage, Greater Icelandia, Tschechisches Reich, Soclania, Nardin, Someseni, Greater Albaina, Dipretorian, Ayslend, Brakanistan, Mombourg, Scytharum, Valtrona, New Ylicia, and 33 others.Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, An Clar, Schiltia, The Federal States of Ezasao, Trixeland, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Berlin and Hanover, Ottterland, Othenhiem, Europe a Nation, Kebabian States, Rary, United States of Russia1, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Caescadia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Zelenskraine, Gotho, Kalebo, Anglinia, Nghymru, Kaspinia, Nyvunnland, Armbruster, Burvenchkaht, Europaterre, Jahass, Polis Ortigia, and Chronus.