|Leader||Secretary Bogdan Ivanov|
The People's Republic of Dolarik is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Secretary Bogdan Ivanov with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.068 billion Dolarikians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Suterram. The average income tax rate is 90.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dolarikian economy, worth 752 trillion kralls a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 148,495 kralls, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, and films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Dolarik's national animal is the Spotted Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dolarik voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Dolarik voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Dolarik, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Following new legislation in Dolarik, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in Dolarik, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Dolarik was endorsed by The United Socialist States of FlyLands.
- : Dolarik was endorsed by The People's Republic of Bovad.
- : Dolarik was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Ma pi kulupu.
- : Dolarik was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Larger Green Plants.
- : Dolarik was endorsed by The United Socialist States of 4D Donkeys.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Shamian, Transbiansylvania, Phallas, Kethania, Marxmeans, Vulga, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Karelianastan, Ganjallia, Luftetia, Rothnia, Bibliophilius, Itilien, Socialist Heronia, Picuros, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, New Soviet States of America, Whatevernext, Council of America, Feyrisshire, Keltische, Bruzzundunga, Slakchtreen, Floreznia, Tranbian, Mallissa, Brauengen, Kheltchistan, Soviet State of Covernant, Terlas, Councilist Communes, Pangeaeae, Timofeyland, The Bon Fa Islands, Mitroland, Kraykon, Wice, Borealian Communes, The Steephills, 104 Partisans, Chalredonia, People of atlantis, The Movion, Halsoni, Arpol, Socialist Balkon, Heitoria, Flying-Penguins, Repolaa, Comuny, and 7 others.Trombossa, Nadezhda Rodina, 4D Donkeys, Larger Green Plants, Ma pi kulupu, Bovad, and FlyLands.