|Leader||Mark-Rutte of Liberal|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Diets is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mark-Rutte of Liberal with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 4.986 billion Dietsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waering. The average income tax rate is 92.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dietsian economy, worth 480 trillion Folders a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 96,311 Folders, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
National parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys', tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and prison visits increase substantially during election years. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Diets's national animal is the Short-haired Dietsen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Franxxism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Diets was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Diets voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Realm of the Whispering Winds".
- : Diets endorsed The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Diets was endorsed by The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys'.
- : Diets voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Diets voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
Endorsements Received: 103 » Imperium Anglorum, Elisabethshagen, Jim the Baptist, Nardin, Eritei, Regnum Italiae, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Republic of Satherland, Feria-Alkaline, South St Maarten, An Clar, Wiener-Neustadt, Parliamentary Laramidia, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Walfo, Alsted, Invernessia, Someseni, The Champions League, Boldia, North of Americas, Sloburg, Pilipinas and Malaya, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, GanymedEuropa, Ausvelt, Jahass, Grodisze, Chioganah, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Stromia, Corsovica, and 53 others.The States of Texas and Arkansas, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Elania Kingdom, Maalat, Koenskyte, Robbonia, Estonesia, Bareu, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, The Scandinavian Realm, Eppur, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, Warzakie, Europe a Nation, Ombran, New Eestiball, Wombelland, Fanadia, Noristoniaka, The Federal States of Ezasao, Soclania, Broabant, Berlin and Hanover, Rary, Dabarastan, Dunsteen, Heplon, Gorzi, Caescadia, Konewa, United States of Russia1, Corsoaua, The New Palaces, Zelenskraine, Gotho, Antair, Scutarie, Kalebo, ROBLOX is Epic, Canes-Visela, Nghymru, Armbruster, Kaspinia, Christian Terra, Ayslend, Nyvunnland, Burvenchkaht, Europaterre, Agausia, Hidden Springs, and Polis Ortigia.