|Leader||Emperor Arzejus of Hälej-Seßülia|
The Sacred Imperial States of Denado is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Arzejus of Hälej-Seßülia with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 16.55 billion Denadens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ördfaldtin. The average income tax rate is 77.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dinaden economy, worth a remarkable 2,755 trillion Dinesmärches a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 166,497 Dinesmärches, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process, pregnant women get a lot of evil glares from fellow passengers when leaving the country, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Dinaden grocery store, and many are asking why the latest naval vessel is named after Saint Bartholomeus the Many Handed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Denado's national animal is the Luckstpfaratti, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Denado, many are asking why the latest naval vessel is named after Saint Bartholomeus the Many Handed.
- : Following new legislation in Denado, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Dinaden grocery store.
- : Following new legislation in Denado, pregnant women get a lot of evil glares from fellow passengers when leaving the country.
- : Following new legislation in Denado, citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process.
- : Denado was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Denado, criminals are really screwed.
- : Following new legislation in Denado, soldiers who shoot themselves in the foot are regarded as heroes.
- : Denado endorsed The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Denado was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Following new legislation in Denado, atheists on vacation find Roman Catholicism's scriptures make useful doorstops.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Rommanda, Axixic, Perchan, Treadwellia, Mainze, Othan, Guiness Freaks, Lazarene Ryccia, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Port Flynt, Lingord, New Rogernomics, Caybow, Aleckandor, Burning Pants, Wishper, Russiane, Sireco, Skin Nation The Second, Emperor PJ, Bobs raider puppet, Darkium, Courlany, Aaecilia, Auralon, The New California Republic, General Mike, The Celestial Lands, The Salvation States, Meat Sandwich, Aigania, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Arkanik, Wilhelmsborough, Tinbo, Lobosias, The Sigometh Dynasty, Serlanda, Kamikaze89, Tymus, Richtera, Ni Hon, Watchlandia, Custadia, Nova Zemlya, Mordant, Aletian, Leonism, Aguaria Major, Killer Kitty, and 16 others.Frankender, Nucular, Silver Minner, Debussy, Ecchi Unlimited, Fylshlant, Ashoy, Hukaa, DaPiFanatic, Surd, The Edderalish Empire, Tolfaer, Fanadia, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, and Steel Vagabonds.