|Capital||Your Mom's House|
The Commonwealth of Democratic Conservative Republics is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, daily referendums, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 894 million Democratic Conservative Republicsians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Your Mom's House. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 26.8%.
The very strong Democratic Conservative Republicsian economy, worth 67.8 trillion Pound Sterlings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 75,870 Pound Sterlings, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign heads of state have taken out restraining orders against Democratic Conservative Republicsian ambassadors, sniffer dogs are trained to follow clouds of fruity-smelling vapor, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, and politicians can be seen taking candy from babies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Democratic Conservative Republics's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Democratic Conservative Republics was endorsed by The Democratic States of Dingotopia.
- : Democratic Conservative Republics was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Delnish.
- : Democratic Conservative Republics was endorsed by The Royal Commonwealth of Siberian Wastelands.
- : Democratic Conservative Republics was endorsed by The Crown of Daraln.
- : Democratic Conservative Republics was endorsed by The Republic of Cramberry.
- : Democratic Conservative Republics was endorsed by The Free Land of Redamia.
- : Democratic Conservative Republics was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Democratic Conservative Republics voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Museums of Musical Heritage"".
- : Following new legislation in Democratic Conservative Republics, politicians can be seen taking candy from babies.
- : Following new legislation in Democratic Conservative Republics, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Terra-Prisma, Ziroxeut, Pervincia, Nibelia, Socialist Platypus, Hubdova, Yummasia, Loveable Dogs, Lislandia, South Blorbo, Adalwulf, Aether Inc, The Seventh German Reich, Liberto-Ancapistan, Charville, Ropen, Red Finlandian Guard, StarGaiz, Timiskrane, Kinshinsoukan, Duby, Grand Order Of Lodgec, Galliadurm, Celestial Flames, Sri Malawi, Novo Reslas, Wollo, Ruotsaland, Lan Strines Islands, Engsocial, Ximavia, Miraslav, Shovell, Cubanboys, Norvakin, Hydrusite, Vapo, Empireedy, Khosiastan, Khlachten, Lugunica, Terra Celtae, Stustu, Nordharz, Balan Bar, Unidentified-nation, Paul Pasch, Tee Googly Coffee Me, LC Land, Horacko Federation, and 30 others.Olornia, Pandorivia, Saraai, Tie-Died Chinchillas, Ist Grald Boy, Orlys, Revendani, Soviet Utopia Reunion Party, Ciapore, Theocratic Disciples of Christ, Lashyr, Neuber, Femboykhstan, Wakaru, The Psittacines, Galvanica, RNGkhstan, Les Iles Orientales, Northshires, Macadia, Beansvia, Ulfrik, Paxjus, PacMine, Redamia, Cramberry, Daraln, Siberian Wastelands, Delnish, and Dingotopia.