|Currency||Nicely Colored Kitten Picture|
The Kingdom of Darcaethir is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by someone with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 12.254 billion Darcaethirians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small, corrupt, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Equinox. The average income tax rate is 50.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Darcaethirian economy, worth a remarkable 3,310 trillion Nicely Colored Kitten Pictures a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 270,118 Nicely Colored Kitten Pictures, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is so apathetic that Darcaethirians can barely find the energy to bring new issues to the government, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks, and transgender and agender are on the education agenda. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darcaethir's national animal is the fuzzly kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Darcaethir, transgender and agender are on the education agenda.
- : Following new legislation in Darcaethir, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Following new legislation in Darcaethir, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself.
- : Following new legislation in Darcaethir, the nation is so apathetic that Darcaethirians can barely find the energy to bring new issues to the government.
- : Darcaethir endorsed The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Darcaethir endorsed The Federation of Bodstia.
- : Darcaethir endorsed The Free State of Nazarstan.
- : Darcaethir was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Darcaethir was endorsed by The Federation of Bodstia.
- : Darcaethir was endorsed by The Free State of Nazarstan.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Treadwellia, The Sigometh Dynasty, New Rogernomics, Custadia, Lazarene Ryccia, Aigania, Arkanik, Port Flynt, Manaric, Caybow, Perchan, The Salvation States, Nargorthia, The New California Republic, Auralon, Aaecilia, Bobs raider puppet, Othan, Uhanda, Russiane, Nova Zemlya, Mainze, Rangers Brotherhood, Leonism, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aguaria Major, Issrak-om, Sireco, Praenestia, Aletian, Kamikaze89, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, The Celestial Lands, Emperor PJ, Wishper, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Marcellinople, Wilhelmsborough, Ioboriya, Aleckandor, Skin Nation The Second, Courlany, Tristin, Kunigund, Ashoy, Killer Kitty, Owans, Silver Minner, Frankender, and 19 others.State of Cascadia, Nucular, Debussy, Ecchi Unlimited, Whale Republic, Hukaa, DaPiFanatic, Surd, Fortytipper, Normianm Empire, The Edderalish Empire, Tolfaer, Davaro, Fanadia, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, Nazarstan, Bodstia, and Steel Vagabonds.