The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 37.824 billion Cyreneanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. The average income tax rate is 5.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,707 trillion Beahs a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 177,321 Beahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams, national park visitors are reporting a rash of poison ivy sightings, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back, and 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Republic of United Kolane.
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Empire of Arnefol.
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The United States of Strigberg.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, national park visitors are reporting a rash of poison ivy sightings.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams.
- : Cyrenean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Electrum".
- : Cyrenean was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
Endorsements Received: 84 » The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Slaytania, Coreras, North Southumberland, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Anollasia, Lacuna, Dustwind, Kyrizstanislav, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Wysrod, Dovant, Karlando, Free Land of Rebellium, Ferte, Evertopia, Gal Cradia, City of Saint Nicolas, Medetas, Vivolkha, Namakan, Calrad, Yakkandiania, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, The Republic of Osea, Marxist Germany, Novegia, Republic of Libriano, Zeklandia, Testa, Katitania, The Unidet Of Life, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Holma, Violent Trees, VuVuVaz, Krystalveil, Geolapo, Killettland, Selu-Ahare, Renetopia, Greater Theowherveld, and 34 others.Grimmywelsh, Samonaemia, Faradova, Xanthorrhoea, Iron Soviet, Victorian Dynasty, Girls Who Say Bruh, Aquachromia, Macrasetia, The Galactic American Imperium, Breosia, Greater Kithsdicaia, The Democratic State Of Josora, Alski, Malayn, United States of Island land, Savveria, Reformed Imperis, Kaprein, Geonomia, Puffandria, Solsevara, Austral Imperium, Bondgalm, Houbur, Hashari Darussalam, Markanite, Counties of Cracow, Fractethyst, Saint Nations, Jaegerpondonia, Strigberg, Arnefol, and United Kolane.