The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 33.963 billion Cyreneanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. The average income tax rate is 4.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 5,850 trillion Beahs a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 172,266 Beahs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region, the tenet of free speech is held dear, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends, and formerly fertile fields are being leached dry of nutrients by intensive farming. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, formerly fertile fields are being leached dry of nutrients by intensive farming.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
- : Cyrenean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Cyrenean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, calling dibs is an unalienable right.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Achiotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Solleana, Slaytania, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Testa, Zyrcrestia, North Southumberland, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Anollasia, Lacuna, Austral Coast, Serlone, Dustwind, Kyrizstanislav, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Dovant, New Fania, Karlando, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Jimjam Goober, Nixtodea, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Kebecois, Grimmywelsh, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, Constantinolia, Northern Nivaria, Patou Isles, Evertopia, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, and 43 others.Old Tryst, Graemania, Gal Cradia, Discotheque, Martunra, Tamsalin, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, Terra Royaume, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Snakeden, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Thinking Logically and Critically, Leprechaun Gold, Vivolkha, Nogalacia, Armatha, Drewish, Namakan, Calrad, Yakkandiania, Waitiki, AciaciaMont, Ali Faridi, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, Lisokyo, The Republic of Osea, Ariree, Bortheria, Islands of Czechia, Uprus, Marxist Germany, Galimania, Vones Monourakal, Timid Turtle, Apuoxia, Novegia, Republic of Libriano, and HumanSanity.