|Capital||somewhere around here|
|Faith||Thats like your opinion man|
|Currency||Totally Non-Bubble Cryptocurrency|
The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by some guy with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, complete lack of prisons, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 32.134 billion hooligans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of somewhere around here. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Cromulent Peoplesian economy, worth a remarkable 6,856 trillion Totally Non-Bubble Cryptocurrencies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 213,363 Totally Non-Bubble Cryptocurrencies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People invite random old men into their homes to play with their kids, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes, and artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cromulent Peoples's national animal is the Milkshake Duck, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Thats like your opinion man.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cromulent Peoples, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Cromulent Peoples voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Cromulent Peoples was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Cromulent Peoples voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Cromulent Peoples, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes.
- : Cromulent Peoples lodged a message on the Loamhedge Regional Message Board.
- : Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies between Loamhedge and Province of Mactan.
- : Cromulent Peoples voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Following new legislation in Cromulent Peoples, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Cromulent Peoples voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
Endorsements Received: None.