The Kingdom of Croatia and Herceg-Bosna is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.073 billion Croatians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Healthcare, although Education, Defense, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of TOMISLAVGRAD. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 22.3%.
The Croatia and Herceg-Bosnan economy, worth 57.8 trillion Croatian Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Uranium Mining, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 53,904 Croatian Crowns, with the richest citizens earning 8.5 times as much as the poorest.
Glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, cash-strapped politicians frequently host bake sales to fund their campaigns, withdrawal of support for drug addicts is leaving many with cold sweats, and children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Croatia and Herceg-Bosna's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Croatia and Herceg-Bosna was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Nyvunnland.
- : Croatia and Herceg-Bosna was endorsed by The Social Liberal Democracy of Kaspinia.
- : Croatia and Herceg-Bosna was endorsed by The Celtic Land of Nghymru.
- : Croatia and Herceg-Bosna was endorsed by The Pink Holy of Kalebo.
- : Following new legislation in Croatia and Herceg-Bosna, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school.
- : Croatia and Herceg-Bosna was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Croatia and Herceg-Bosna was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Croatia and Herceg-Bosna was endorsed by The People's Kingdom of Corsoaua.
- : Croatia and Herceg-Bosna was endorsed by The Good Balkan Fellows of The Reunited Yugoslavs.
- : Croatia and Herceg-Bosna was endorsed by The United States of United States of Russia1.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Old World Order, Regnum Italiae, NorthPortugal, North of Americas, Elisabethshagen, Soclania, Thracia Republic, The Champions League, Eco-Paris Reformation, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Walfo, Invernessia, Greater Albaina, Northern German Federation, Meropis, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, The New Nordic Union, Jim the Baptist, Weltbeherrschung, GanymedEuropa, Lodhs beard, Schiltia, Yahlia, Kanokla, Zulrich, Wombelland, An Clar, Grodisze, Panversia, The Federal States of Ezasao, Thracia and Crimea, Apabeossie, Ottterland, Christian Terra, Dark Matter, Imperium Anglorum, Trixeland, Alsted, Nardin, Berlin and Hanover, Dunsteen, Ausvelt, Othenhiem, Europe a Nation, Rary, Leukante, Gliesetonia, Someseni, Dabarastan, and 14 others.Marvingia, Heplon, Dervenland, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, United States of Russia1, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Zelenskraine, Gotho, Kalebo, Nghymru, Kaspinia, and Nyvunnland.