The Federation of CPRF1 is a huge, orderly nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, infamous sell-swords, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 541 million CPRF1ians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of CPRFсити. The average income tax rate is 48.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse CPRF1ian economy, worth 48.9 trillion USSRS a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,352 USSRS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Courtrooms can be a little sketchy, businesses are scrambling to adapt to the government's mandate that 'time and measurement no longer exist', the insurance industry is outlawed, and the sanitised and dull music festivals of CPRF1 are famed for their reasonable volume levels. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CPRF1's national animal is the Bear, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in CPRF1, the sanitised and dull music festivals of CPRF1 are famed for their reasonable volume levels.
- : CPRF1 was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in CPRF1, the insurance industry is outlawed.
- : CPRF1 endorsed The Union of HollowCrown.
- : CPRF1 was endorsed by The Union of HollowCrown.
- : Following new legislation in CPRF1, businesses are scrambling to adapt to the government's mandate that 'time and measurement no longer exist'.
- : Following new legislation in CPRF1, courtrooms can be a little sketchy.
- : CPRF1 endorsed The Socialist Federal Republic of The Aquaria.
- : CPRF1 endorsed The Republic of Illeron.
- : CPRF1 endorsed The Confederation of Republics of Huelistan.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Flying-Penguins, Manchukurun, Shamian, Saint Basilia, Bovad, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Hirmuvaltaa, Sorovin, Chinese Peoples Soviet, Nal Fares, Belsuetania, Soviet Felines, Omafana, Exania, Czecho-Slovakian Union, Ugriasau, Sith Isles, Democratic-Socialists, Puaco, Kethania, and HollowCrown.