The Matriarchy of Cotha Gab is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 624 million Gabians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Honfemin. The average income tax rate is 70.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Gabian economy, worth 23.0 trillion Matri Stones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 36,862 Matri Stones, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens, Cotha Gab has designated Honfemin as its capital city, foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies, and school lockers are filled with fancy underwear. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cotha Gab's national animal is the Honey Bee, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cotha Gab's influence in Refugia fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Cotha Gab was endorsed by The Troutocracy of Chatula.
- : Cotha Gab's influence in Refugia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Cotha Gab voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Self-Defence".
- : Cotha Gab was endorsed by The Principality of Amiyoka.
- : Following new legislation in Cotha Gab, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear.
- : Following new legislation in Cotha Gab, foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies.
- : Cotha Gab was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Ullrani.
- : Cotha Gab was endorsed by The Free Land of Mallard.
- : Cotha Gab was endorsed by The Empire of Secret Skies.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Sylh Alanor, Typica, Araine, Melenavenia, Liphia, Floofybit, Narwhal, Tiralta, Michis, Kaltea, Whitanchir, The Pacific Northwest, Vikoland, The Bengal Region, Tovenia, Portmanteau, Jacobs, Fel Vudos, Nangka, Aephony, Duneraven, Ladita, Nekhuser-Ra, Junitaki-cho, Crialdenna, Sinya Arda, Haibaria, Rosadeu, LifeisaCakewalk, New Pi-Ramesses, Uitmuntendheid, Porthosia, Tralfamdore, Jazur, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, New Filippe, Parvesha, Istastioner, St Leone, Cadenzana, Itdepends, Etanistania, The Star Enpire, Refuge Isle, Vandlektam, New Ras, Mel7746, Ameth, Bonyolult, Atrellia, and 14 others.Skivv, Melior Mundi, The Land Named Bob, New Odessey, Phoenexium, Southern Skane, Serilussark, Fiverdom, Neo Seych, Secret Skies, Mallard, Ullrani, Amiyoka, and Chatula.