The Republic of Corbelo is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its pith helmet sales, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The quiet, industrious population of 485 million Corbeloans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Colodrero. The average income tax rate is 62.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Corbeloan economy, worth 38.4 trillion COBS a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 79,196 COBS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Prison officers are bribed not to take bribes, mournful opera fans place bouquets of roses at a 3000 capacity parking lot, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries, and fat-shaming is now public policy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Corbelo's national animal is the Puma, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Corbelo was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Nyvunnland.
- : Corbelo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Corbelo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Corbelo, fat-shaming is now public policy.
- : Following new legislation in Corbelo, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
- : Following new legislation in Corbelo, mournful opera fans place bouquets of roses at a 3000 capacity parking lot.
- : Following new legislation in Corbelo, prison officers are bribed not to take bribes.
- : Following new legislation in Corbelo, citizens volunteer for tax audits to avoid the 80-page Practical Assessment Survey Tool On Religions.
- : Corbelo was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Europe a Nation.
- : Corbelo endorsed The Republic of Malitistan.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Regnum Italiae, Jim the Baptist, Meropis, Invernessia, Eppur, Elisabethshagen, Rary, Kanokla, Eco-Paris Reformation, Northern German Federation, Berlin and Hanover, Armbruster, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Agausia, North of Americas, St Scarlett, Imperium Anglorum, Walfo, Yahlia, GanymedEuropa, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia and Crimea, Corsarios, The Champions League, An Clar, Othenhiem, Arbere, Gliesetonia, Panversia, Dervenland, Apabeossie, Someseni, Chioganah, Boldia, Nardin, Dark Matter, Dabarastan, Heplon, Valtrona, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Ausvelt, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Zelenskraine, Gotho, The New Caledonia, United States of Russia1, and 7 others.Kalebo, Wombelland, Syleania, Kaspinia, Nghymru, Europe a Nation, and Nyvunnland.