|Capital||Federal City of Lusankya|
|Leader||Sky Marshall Constantine I|
|Faith||Royal Anglican Church of Lusankya|
|Animal||Imperial Golden Eagle|
The Federal Kingdom of Chsemo is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Sky Marshall Constantine I with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and digital currency. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 16.639 billion Chsemoens hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Federal City of Lusankya. The average income tax rate is 92.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chsomen economy, worth a remarkable 3,006 trillion CefŽnnút CentŁrons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 180,693 CefŽnnút CentŁrons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Being impolite in public is punishable by heavy fines, Chsemoens incessantly needle their doctors for relief, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists, and the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chsemo's national animal is the Imperial Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Royal Anglican Church of Lusankya.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chsemo's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Chsemo lost the endorsement of The Corporate Confederation of Harthis.
- : Chsemo was endorsed by The Corporate Confederation of Harthis.
- : Following new legislation in Chsemo, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
- : Chsemo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Chsemo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Chsemo withdrew its endorsement from The Rogue Nation of Fanareisisks Kaisarreiki.
- : Chsemo endorsed The Allied States of Julunaphra.
- : Chsemo endorsed The Republic of Milagorod.
- : Chsemo was endorsed by The Republic of Milagorod.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Kaputer, Aelhaeran, Zenzibar, Scorpions Army, Edison Culver, Poopsancagizal, Scientia Major, Brillnuck, Metacrisis, Tonakistan, UNDelegate, Snorlaxia, Greybrows Puppets, Edgemaster, Republica JIM, Arbonium, Octal, Senexia, United Kodiaks, Hellbardia, Nova Mazstein, Xestris, KotkoLandiya, Sheepcote, Appoo, The 4th Mehtopian Reich, Julunaphra, and Insane001.