|Leader||Council of commonwealth|
The Commonwealth of Chaysovhoz is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Council of commonwealth with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, zero percent divorce rate, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 1.584 billion Chaysovhozians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Apiary. The average income tax rate is 78.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chaysovhozian economy, worth 232 trillion Tea seeds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 146,655 Tea seeds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Adults hang around outside comic stores to ask kids to go and buy magazines for them, relationships often break down when doctors tell couples they are genetically incompatible, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, and scavengers with burlap sacks and shovels skulk around graveyards. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chaysovhoz's national animal is the bee, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chaysovhoz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Chaysovhoz, scavengers with burlap sacks and shovels skulk around graveyards.
- : Following new legislation in Chaysovhoz, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Chaysovhoz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : Following new legislation in Chaysovhoz, relationships often break down when doctors tell couples they are genetically incompatible.
- : Following new legislation in Chaysovhoz, adults hang around outside comic stores to ask kids to go and buy magazines for them.
- : Chaysovhoz voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in Chaysovhoz, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Chaysovhoz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments and Smartest Citizens.
- : Chaysovhoz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Brauengen, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Kethania, Soviet State of Covernant, Cassaracen, -Gregoria, Pangeaeae, Bruzzundunga, Bibliophilius, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Mallissa, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Council of America, Kraykon, HollowCrown, Wice, Yakutskaya, Rouvenor, The Steephills, Karelianastan, The Movion, Socialist Balkon, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Repolaa, Socialist Heronia, Flying-Penguins, Comuny, Malev, Carrico, Newlbania, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Exania, Ugriasau, Sith Isles, Democratic-Socialists, Canadian Democratic Republics, Puaco, Colil, and Marxistans.