The Kingdom of Charlie T Wilbury Jr is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 214 million Charlie T Wilbury Jrians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.1%.
The strong Charlie T Wilbury Jrian economy, worth 8.70 trillion Yafs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 40,666 Yafs, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 262,099 per year while the poor average 2,549, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Charlie T Wilbury Jr's national animal is the Monkey Man, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Charlie T Wilbury Jr's influence in Traveling Wilburys rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Charlie T Wilbury Jr's influence in Traveling Wilburys rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Charlie T Wilbury Jr's influence in Traveling Wilburys rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Charlie T Wilbury Jr altered its national flag.
- : Charlie T Wilbury Jr relocated from Lazarus to Traveling Wilburys.
- : Charlie T Wilbury Jr was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Charlie T Wilbury Jr ceased to exist in Traveling Wilburys.
- : Charlie T Wilbury Jr was banned from Azathoth by The Assamblea Interspacial of Vallaheime.
- : Charlie T Wilbury Jr was banned from The Eye by The Federation of The Eye-.
- : Charlie T Wilbury Jr was banned from THE HOUSE OF MUSLIMS by The Sultanate of The HOUSE OF MUSLIMS.