The People's Federation of Carinthea is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Fulcrum with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 7.893 billion Carintheans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Friedrichshafen. The average income tax rate is 74.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Carinthean economy, worth a remarkable 1,712 trillion Schillings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 216,927 Schillings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Friedrichshafen to enjoy their national art, and indigenous tribal elders can be recognised by their designer watches and expensive suits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Carinthea's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Carinthea was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Carinthea was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Carinthea was endorsed by The Western Protectorate of Dalimbar.
- : Carinthea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : Following new legislation in Carinthea, indigenous tribal elders can be recognised by their designer watches and expensive suits.
- : Carinthea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Carinthea was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Newfieisland.
- : Carinthea was endorsed by The Republic of Dominguez Hills.
- : Carinthea was endorsed by The Federation of Av Libertas Vindex.
- : Carinthea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Promotion of Recycling"".
Endorsements Received: 47 » Condonohia, Wickedly evil people, The Undivided, Fujai, Shaktirajya, Oometz, Papercuts and Skittles, Bran Astor, Westwind, Recuecn, Sensorland, Pandaland II, Akshireuya, United States of Northern America, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Atheist States of Philippines, Liberillia, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Kiensu, Arracrania, Loegries, Shirwan, IndyCar Racing, Plankstein, Nas Crustium, Archonina, Anuubis, Shazey, Volkason, Thevinia, Giovanniland, Emark, Dilber, Samueliebox, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Bhang Bhang Duc, Kittenlicious, Sirulinuck, Av Libertas Vindex, Dominguez Hills, Newfieisland, and Dalimbar.