The Sultanate of Cara 15 is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion and suspicion of poets. The hard-working population of 596 million Cara 15ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.3%.
The Cara 15ian economy, worth 26.1 trillion Deneroes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Pizza Delivery, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 43,842 Deneroes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Military parades quietly tiptoe their way through the streets, Cara 15 successfully hosted the Prona Olympics, the government is reining in public spending, and citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cara 15's national animal is the Giraffe, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cara 15's influence in Prona rose from "Contender" to "Enforcer".
- : Cara 15's influence in Prona rose from "Auxiliary" to "Contender".
- : Cara 15's influence in Prona rose from "Envoy" to "Auxiliary".
- : Cara 15 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Cara 15's influence in Prona rose from "Zero" to "Envoy".
- : Cara 15 relocated from Devide by Zero to Prona.
- : Cara 15 endorsed The Disputed Territories of Jordan IV Cactus Jack.
- : Cara 15 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Cara 15 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Cara 15's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".