|Leader||Ayn Rand's ghost|
The Grand Bazaar of Capitalist Paradise is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ayn Rand's ghost with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, complete lack of public education, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 37.233 billion Capitalist Paradiseans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, outspoken individuals prioritizes Education, although Defense and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse Capitalist Paradisean economy, worth a remarkable 8,083 trillion simoleons a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 217,110 simoleons, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 757,808 per year while the poor average 45,246, a ratio of 16.7 to 1.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary, and the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas. Crime is totally unknown. Capitalist Paradise's national animal is the donkey, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Capitalist Paradise endorsed The People's Republic of Trinite.
- : Capitalist Paradise was endorsed by The People's Republic of Trinite.
- : Capitalist Paradise endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Capitalist Paradise was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Capitalist Paradise endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Capitalist Paradise was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Capitalist Paradise was endorsed by The Distant Dreamer of Chimes.
- : Capitalist Paradise was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Capitalist Paradise endorsed The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Capitalist Paradise was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Farrakhan, Unibot III, Beezertopia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Zavea, Melon feud, The Pacific Caliphate, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Collosuss, Emeseses, Pettlland, Franluxin, Arinteriswith, Aqueira, Xyloqua, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Independent Militias, Florin, Thuringia Reich, Arkhane, Aandruzognivia, Doormat to the Lord, Dead I Jack, Magrinia, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Rubian Empire, Visionary Union, Morover, Nation of Urie, South Sea New, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Zim-topia, Nakena, Lansaka, Alsakah, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, North Comunist Awelanius, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, and 1 other.Trinite.