The Yeetaholic Republic of Blitzton is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Blitz with a fair hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.843 billion Blitztonians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blitzton City. The average income tax rate is 53.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Blitztonian economy, worth 158 trillion Blitztonian pounds a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 86,045 Blitztonian pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends, national park visitors are reporting a rash of poison ivy sightings, and government bureaucrats devote many man-hours to trying to measure unquantifiables. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blitzton's national animal is the Panzer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Yeetaholism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blitzton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Blitzton was endorsed by The Munie of Munie.
- : Blitzton lodged a message on the Callista Regional Message Board.
- : Blitzton lost the endorsement of The Give me the Zombie egg of The Dream of Kirby.
- : Blitzton's influence in Callista rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Blitzton was endorsed by Zergos.
- : Blitzton was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Blitzton, government bureaucrats devote many man-hours to trying to measure unquantifiables.
- : Following new legislation in Blitzton, national park visitors are reporting a rash of poison ivy sightings.
- : Following new legislation in Blitzton, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends.