The Federation of Betusiwa is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate population of 616 million ᜊᜒᜆ᜔ᜐ᜔ᜑ᜔ᜏᜈᜒᜐ᜔ are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ᜃᜓᜏᜇᜒᜈᜒ. The average income tax rate is 42.3%.
The very strong ᜊᜒᜆ᜔ᜐ᜔ᜑ᜔ᜏᜈᜒ economy, worth 46.7 trillion ᜊᜒᜆ᜔'ᜐ᜔ᜏs a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 75,793 ᜊᜒᜆ᜔'ᜐ᜔ᜏs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
The education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, artists are pillars of society, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, and tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Betusiwa's national animal is the ᜉᜇᜓᜉᜇᜓ, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Betusiwa was endorsed by The Republic of Pekichow.
- : Betusiwa was endorsed by The Principality of Provathesie.
- : Betusiwa was endorsed by The Republic of The Tartar Republic.
- : Betusiwa was endorsed by The Pataphysical Mothman of Nova Vandalia.
- : Betusiwa's influence in Karma rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Betusiwa, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs.
- : Following new legislation in Betusiwa, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive.
- : Following new legislation in Betusiwa, artists are pillars of society.
- : Betusiwa endorsed The Golden Retriever Republic of Vilverin.
- : Betusiwa endorsed The Empire of Laniron.
Endorsements Received: 18 » You Should See Me in a Crown, Takura, Levont, Takh Avros, Arcana Anarchy, Boston Harbor, Kayestha, Robo Communism, United Calanworie, Tezikstan, Maximalist, Rathanur, The Litterbox, Laniron, Nova Vandalia, The Tartar Republic, Provathesie, and Pekichow.